File Integration & Orchestration Service (FIOS)
is an agent based, distributed enterprise system designed to provide reliable, secure, centrally managed, and logged routing of files throughout an organization.
FIOS features include:
- Centrally managed web based administration console
- Distributed agent based check-in architecture (all connections are initiated outbound from the agent to the server over http/s. NO inbound ports required for the remote agents)
- Supported Listeners (Local Path, UNC, FTP, FTPS, SFTP)
- Centrally managed archive
- File Mask and RegEx (Regular Expression) support
- Standard http/s protocol support
- Templates make deployments a snap
- Complete encryption for files both intransit and at rest
- Centrally managed task scheduler
- Fire tasks according to a schedule or rules such as a file delivery
- Custom variable support
- Guaranteed file delivery with integrity
- Resume on fail
- Multiple routing types including scheduled, on demand, flag file and delayed
- Central logging & Reporting or all agent status, file movement and schedule events
- Plug-ins allow custom extensions to be developed
FIOS benefits include:
- Top down dashboard based view of all file movement at a glance provide fast and efficient oversight of ALL file transmissions throurought a distributed enterprise.
- Plug-ins extend functionality and provide limitless expansion. Examples include remote tank guage or POS polling, registry hive change monitoring, fuel price change validation, etc.
- Files integrity is checked at each pickup, delivery, and every hop in between providing guaranteed delivery.