FileRouter is a Windows-based service for moving files between locations on definable XML job specifications. It monitors directories, based on the configured definitions, and executes defined tasks.
It's capable of routing files to multiple locations and maintaining a user-defined archive window. It operates over CIFS/SMB, via pull and push, as well as, direct client/server over SSL, for non-local routing.
FileRouter features include:
- XML-based job specifications
- REGEX support for complex scenarios
- Handles compressed files and the selective routing of their contents
- Runs as a Windows service
- Simple GUI for building and testing scripts
- Console model for troubleshooting
FileRouter benefits include:
- Automatically moves data and performs tasks based on stated parameters; eliminates manual intervention, reducing labor requirements